Thursday, October 19, 2017

Leftovers

I managed to get both of my Leftovers variations quilted, so I thought I’d post a couple of pictures.


Leftovers 3, pieced in Jo Morton fabrics with Barbara Brackman background

I love Baptist Fan. It's my go-to pattern.

Leftovers 2, in 3 Sisters fabric

Quilted in Feather Puff in Glide Cool Grey 7


Believe it or not, I also finished a client quilt or two.

Custom Flange Binding on a vintage Dresden quilt

104" finished custom quilting

Dresdens are ditched with a ruler and freemotion stipple in the background. Lattices ditched, outer borders custom quilted in Emerald Isle Feather.

This precious baby gift was quilted in Loopy Hearts with Glide Military Gold.

   
And now I'm thinking that I need to do some single block quilts.
It's still more work than I like to log onto this page and post pictures...but I'm going to keep it going for a while. I need the documentation of my work.

Thanks for reading!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after moderation.